This product is Made in the USA
The PEVO Channel Series Goal is constructed of lightweight, powder coated, 4” round aluminum tubing with durable aluminum corner and base castings, 2” round aluminum backstays, and 2” round base tube. The net is fastened using MP Clips on the uprights, crossbars, and bases with bungee balls securing the net to the galvanized steel ground bar. This goal meets ASTM 2950-14 and NCAA/NFSHA standards.
This goal comes in five pieces; two sides, crossbar, ground bar, kit box, and can easily be assembled in 30 minutes.
- All Aluminum Construction
- Lightweight 4” Round Tubing Frame with Built-in Channel comes in a Powder Coated White Finish
- 2” Aluminum Backstay Powder Coated White
- 2” Galvanized Steel Ground Bar
- High Strength, Durable, Aerospace Grade Aluminum Corner Castings
- Designed and Tested to meet ASTM Standard F2673-08 and NCAA/NFSHSA Rules
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
Includes: 8x24 Net, PEVO MP Clips, Bungee Balls, Ground Anchors
Weight: 210 lbs
Finish: Powder Coated
Meets ASTM, NCAA, NHSAA and FIFA specifications.